A 3D Artist currently working as a Look-Dev Artist at Bron Studios. Have three years of experience working as a illustrator and one year of graphic designer. Skillful at using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign. Experienced with Unity 5 Engine, and Unreal Engine 4.
Look-Dev artist 2016 august - present
• Currently working on ‘Henchmen’
Associate lighter 2016 april - 2016 July
• Assisted fixing lighting related bugs in in-game stadiums.
• Helped creating VTAR for stadium glares and responsible for tuning the flares.
Environment Artist 2015 July - DEC
• Created Environment Art Bible.
• Designed and Created moodboards and environmental concept art in accordance to the Art Bible.
• Modelled and textured over 150 low-poly hazards, pick-ups, modular walls and floor tiles and Set dress all 3 levels (3D assets) using Autodesk Maya.
• Created shaders using Shader Forge, a visual scripting plugin for Unity 5.
2D Artist 2015 March - July
Artist Men of Attrition
• Designed and created all of the characters, pick-ups, hazards and background tiles (2D assets) using a combination of hand-drawn and digital painting with Adobe Photoshop.
• Animated all of the characters using the Unity 5 Animator.
• Designed and illustrated UI assets for the Heads Up Display, Front End menu, and Pause Menu.
Graphic Designer 2014 Jan - Dec
• Layout and advertisement design and cover/spot illustrations.
• Managed and created images to help readers to understand story.
• Great understanding of procedures for publication and keeping deadline.
• Scheduled and posted articles on the official website and Facebook.
Illustrator 2013 May - 2014 May
Cyber Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
• Designed and created over 200 character illustrations for an online Spanish language course.
• Regularly updated illustrations weekly and revised upon client request.
Concept Artist (contract) 2014 Feb - 2014 Mar
• Illustrated black and white environment concept art.
• Colored 4 pre-existed monster characters.
Download full resume